The aim of the project was to study the conditions and designs of integrated education and bridging programs in technical occupations as well as their impact on a successful entry into the labour market as well as the development of vocational identity of learners. The project seeked for general conclusions in the respective national context and in a European perspective. Future programs can benefit from the experiences made and documented in cases of best practise.
- A comparative analysis of national strategies and expert’s estimations on integrated learning opportunities and bridging programmes (IO1) Summary
- A comparative analysis of cases of apparent good practice in partner countries (IO2) Summary
- A quantitative commitment study; target group: learners (IO3) Summary
- A quantitative impact analysis; target group: employers (IO4) Summary
- Quality guide – lessons learned from apparent good practice (IO5) Quality Guides